2015年10月12日星期一

I spoke with the manager and listened

For now, though, he is proud to say he is captain of a side he always felt had the potential to fight for trophies.I came to Everton because the manager promised me we would be challenging for honours, he continued. I did not want to end my career closing the trophy cabinet doors. I didnt come here to Fifa 16 Coins  wind down or step back in any way.

I spoke with the manager and listened to his plans and I was impressed. It has taken some time but I think we are getting closer to delivering on that promise.Winning a trophy is better than a good league placing. What do you get for finishing fifth or sixth in the league, for losing a Carling Cup semi-final to Chelsea or going out valiantly to Fiorentina in the Ue FIFA  Cup? As players, nothing.We need a trophy and that is our next big hurdle. It is about time this team started winning trophies again and hopefully if we can win this it will put us back in the big time.Winning silverware can give you confidence and help to attract better players.

For so long we have been fighting against the elements  a small squad and lack of money but we have stuck together. I am very proud of what is going on here. I was used to winning things at United but they say that your next success is the best and I believe that.But I am experienced enough to know that we have won nothing yet. The semi was a truly great occasion for us and our  FIFA , but it was only a semi. We have to do this again to Buy Fifa 16 Coins  get our hands on a trophy.The 2009/10 Season Ticket Early Bird window has been extended until Saturday - click here to secure your seat at Goodison today!
http://www.fifaeasy.com/

没有评论:

发表评论