2015年11月3日星期二

Van Gaal to the team win the Champions

Van Gaal to the team win the Champions League and Premier League issued a deadline champions. "I hope we can accomplish this goal by 2017. This is not to talk, I'm realistic, because I've been working on it." Why is this target set in 2017? Since Van Gaal and Manchester United's contract expires in the summer of 2017, and Van Gaal said he will retire before the championship to  Fifa 16 XBOX One Coins Manchester United bring Manchester United had signed.

In Van Gaal seems, won the Champions League title in addition to test the team's strength, luck sometimes very important. "I think it needs to win not just the strength. I think Manchester United fans will remember the dream trip when they won the Champions League in 1999, they face Bayern Munich, they almost failed, but at the last minute they scored a goal, and in overtime to win the match. You could say that the strength decide the championship, but when you watch the game, you will find that is not the case. "Van Gaal expressed.

When a reporter asked whether Van Gaal will retire in 2017, when Van Gaal did not deny, but did not confirm. "Under normal circumstances, I will leave in the year after the summer. However, when the football world to normal? You do not know what will happen next, so I can not give you a precise answer, but I had promised my wife, To go with her to retire when on vacation, she is too difficult to breach .55-year-old that year, I went to Bayern Munich and now 10 years later, I will be 65 years of age, my wife is concerned, if I again postpone retirement, she will be very difficult. "difficult to see, because his wife's sake, the possibility of retiring a large van Gaal in 2017, but as Van Gaal said, the football world too many unknowns, he left behind when the old Tel Aviv Crawford is  Fifa 16 PS4 Coins not impossible.
http://www.fifaeasy.com/

没有评论:

发表评论